Telecommunications Stocks On The Rise With Help From 3 Stocks
2. As of noon trading, SK Telecom ( SKM) is up $0.44 (2.0%) to $21.91 on light volume. Thus far, 302,605 shares of SK Telecom exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $21.83-$21.96 after having opened the day at $21.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.47. SK Telecom Co., Ltd. provides wireless telecommunications services principally in Korea. SK Telecom has a market cap of $13.4 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 35.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate SK Telecom a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SK Telecom as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels, increase in net income and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full SK Telecom Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts