3. As of noon trading, DISH Network ( DISH) is up $0.70 (1.6%) to $45.06 on light volume. Thus far, 933,485 shares of DISH Network exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $44.55-$45.53 after having opened the day at $44.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.36. DISH Network Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, offers direct broadcast satellite subscription television services in the United States. DISH Network has a market cap of $9.7 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 21.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate DISH Network a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates DISH Network as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full DISH Network Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts