4. As of noon trading, US Airways Group ( LCC) is up $0.61 (3.8%) to $16.57 on average volume. Thus far, 4.8 million shares of US Airways Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.07-$16.73 after having opened the day at $16.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.96. US Airways Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides air transportation for passengers and cargo. US Airways Group has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 13.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate US Airways Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates US Airways Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full US Airways Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts