Tiffany (TIF) ($77.07) beat EPS estimates by 9 cents earning 83 cents a share premarket on Tuesday. The buy-rated stock set a new multi-year high at $83.33 at Tuesday's open and then changed direction to a week's low at $76.65 on Thursday, which is below its 50-day SMA at $78.12. My annual value level is $64.34 with monthly and semiannual risky levels at $83.93 and $86.69.
TiVO (TIVO) ($11.88) beat EPS estimates by 2 cents reporting a loss of 8 cents a share in afterhours trading on Tuesday. The hold-rated stock opened higher on Wednesday and traded as high as $11.92 for a failed test of its 200-day SMA at $11.88. The stock is above its 50-day SMA at $11.20 with my quarterly value level at $11.00 with an annual pivot at $11.49 and monthly risky level at $12.35.
Williams-Sonoma (WSM) ($56.86) beat EPS estimates by 2 cents earning 49 cents a share in premarket trading on Wednesday. The buy-rated stock set a new multi-year high at $61.56 then changed direction with a week's low at $55.76 on Thursday, below its 50-day SMA at $58.22. My quarterly value level is $50.79 with a semiannual pivot, now a risky level at $59.42.
Zale Corp. (ZLC) ($12.50) beat EPS estimates by 7 cents reporting a loss of 25 cents a share in premarket trading on Wednesday. The stock opened with a moon-shot that continued on Thursday to a new multi-year high at $12.88. As a result of this spike the stock was downgraded to hold from buy. I do not show a risky level at this time.At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV