5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: OFC, IAG, KMI, IRM, ECA
- IAG's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.18 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, IAG has a quick ratio of 2.16, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- 43.08% is the gross profit margin for IAMGOLD CORP which we consider to be strong. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, IAG's net profit margin of -9.43% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- IAMGOLD CORP has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, IAMGOLD CORP reported lower earnings of $0.89 versus $1.03 in the prior year.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Metals & Mining industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 153.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $52.90 million to -$28.40 million.
- You can view the full Iamgold Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.