5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: NYCB, VLY, LRY, CLNY, HMC
- The gross profit margin for VALLEY NATIONAL BANCORP is currently very high, coming in at 75.69%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 18.31% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 600.29% to $138.36 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, VALLEY NATIONAL BANCORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 112.08%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Commercial Banks industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 3.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $32.82 million to $33.92 million.
- VLY, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 2.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 2.9%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to not be hurting the bottom line, shown by stable earnings per share.
- You can view the full Valley National Bancorp Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts