4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: MIC, ACMP, OKS, KKR
- ACMP's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 65.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 34.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $51.61 million to $69.21 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 98.67% to $137.45 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ACCESS MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -17.92%.
- The gross profit margin for ACCESS MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP is rather high; currently it is at 66.49%. Regardless of ACMP's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ACMP's net profit margin of 27.99% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, ACMP's share price has jumped by 58.70%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- You can view the full Access Midstream Partners Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.