8. -- Matrix Service (MTRX) is expected by analysts on Tuesday to post fiscal fourth-quarter earnings of 26 cents a share.
9. -- AMC Entertainment, the second-largest movie theater operator in the U.S., said it plans to go public.AMC said it plans to list on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "AMC.". AMC was purchased by Chinese conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group last September in a $2.6 billion deal.
10. -- Lee Daniels' The Butler topped One Direction: This Is Us at the box office over the Labor Day weekend, raking in $20 million to lead for the third weekend in a row.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts