Eric Fishman will become Vice President & Treasurer of Hess Corporation effective September 1. Fishman, who is currently Treasurer, Marketing and Refining, joined Hess in 2007 as Assistant Treasurer, Capital Markets. He previously worked in Treasury roles for Cendant and Becton Dickinson.
Robert Biglin, current Vice President & Treasurer, will become Vice President, Corporate Finance, focusing on finance activities in support of Hess’ corporate transformation to a pure-play E&P company.
Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. More information on Hess Corporation is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV