Dividend Watch: 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tuesday: HBHC, VIV, BBD
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013, 11 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.4% to 9.5%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tuesday:Hancock Holding Company (NASDAQ:HBHC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 24 cents per share. At a price of $32.55 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.9%.The average volume for Hancock Holding Company has been 450,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hancock Holding Company has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 2.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Hancock Holding Company, a financial holding company, provides financial and banking services in Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, and Texas. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.14.TheStreet Ratings rates Hancock Holding Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and attractive valuation levels. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. You can view the full Hancock Holding Company Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV