Regions Bank (NYSE: RF) today announced that Mike Temple, Head of Regions Real Estate Corporate Banking, is the August 2013 recipient of the Regions Bank Better Life Award. The Better Life Award is the top honor given to an associate of Regions for outstanding dedication and job performance, as well as exemplary involvement and commitment to the community.
Since joining Regions in 1996, Temple has proven himself in a host of areas – including Business Services, Credit and Corporate Real Estate. In 2008, he was asked to lead the development of a new Real Estate Corporate Banking Group, a now 30-person team. Throughout his career – both inside and outside the company – he has distinguished himself and his teams with a commitment to high performance and on treating people with care and respect.
“There is a depth to Mike that makes him so much more than your average person or leader,” said John Asbury, head of Business Services at Regions, “People are drawn to him because of his honesty, caring and his knowledge, and at the same time, by his positive outlook and how he encourages others – through his example and his words.”His teams would point to his selflessness and his quiet dedication, even as he battled – and continues to battle – cancer. In this struggle, Temple has been an example, not just in staying engaged with his teams but also in staying positive and open. The community organizations for which he has worked could say the same … and have, as he supported cancer research through his work with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and was the recipient of the YMCA of Greater Birmingham’s Red Triangle Award.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV