NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Omnivision (OVTI) downgraded at Oppenheimer from Outperform to Perform, Oppenheimer said. Company is facing increased competition, which could limit potential gross margin expansion.
Select Comfort (SCSS) upgraded at Keybanc from Hold to Buy, Keybanc said. $30 price target. Fundamentals appear to be improving.
(SPLK) upgraded at FBR from Market Perform to Outperform, FBR Capital Markets said. $61 price target. Strong product cycle and healthy secular trends can translate to larger deal sizes. Staples (SPLS) downgraded at JP Morgan to Neutral from Overweight, JP Morgan said. $15 price target. Secular pressures appear to have accelerated.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESApache (APA) estimates reduced at UBS to account for the sale of its Egyptian assets, said UBS. Price target is $90. Splunk (SPLK) numbers raised at UBS, given the second-quarter beat and raised guidance, said UBS. Price target is boosted to $54. email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV