DALLAS, Aug. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ladies and gentlemen, get ready to start the engine to your brand new ride. Scott brand and JTG Daugherty Racing announced they're teaming up to offer one lucky person a one-of-a-kind ride of a lifetime with its 'Win My Car' Sweepstakes, part of the Scott Shared Values program. The sweepstakes, which runs Sept. 1 through Nov. 30, 2013, will award one grand-prize winner the choice between the ultimate NASCAR fan memorabilia — AJ Allmendinger's actual No. 47 Scott Products racecar or the best-selling car in America 1, a 2013 Toyota Camry. The Scott brand will also be giving consumers the opportunity to gas up their vehicles by awarding $100 gift cards to over 90 winners over 90 days.
"I'm ready to hit the road with Scott Racing and eventually hand over my car to surprise one lucky fan," said AJ Allmendinger, driver of the No. 47 Scott Products racecar. "With values this good, there are only winners in the 'Win My Car' Sweepstakes."
To enter, participants can visit ScottBrand.com to sign up for the Scott Shared Values program. Existing Shared Values members can enter by going to the homepage. Entry is limited to one per day.
"As a brand known for offering unique values, we are thrilled to partner with JTG Daugherty Racing to provide one of our most exciting offers yet," said Michael Hurt, Senior Brand Manager for Scott brand. "Since the launch of Scott Shared Values, we've sought out new ways to provide our consumers with values and deals and we are especially excited about this latest promotion."The Scott Shared Values program gives consumers access to special values toward Scott bath tissue and paper towels, as well as exclusive deals from top brands, like Papa John's, Disney, Clickphoto, Red Robin and more. Individuals are encouraged to visit ScottBrand.com each month for the latest value offers. Fans can also cheer on the No. 47 Scott Products racecar at NASCAR Sprint Cup races throughout the season, including:
- Advocare 500 on Sept. 1 in Atlanta.
- Hollywood Casino 400 on Oct. 6 in Kansas City, Kan.
- Bank of America 500 on Oct. 12 in Charlotte, N.C.
- Camping World RV Sales 500 on Oct. 20 in Talladega, Ala.
- Ford Ecoboost 400 on Nov. 17 in Homestead, Fla.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV