On Assignment, Inc. (NYSE: ASGN) will participate in the following Investor Conferences in September:
Peter Dameris, CEO and Ed Pierce, CFO of On Assignment, Inc., will present at the Deutsche Bank Technology Conference on September 11, 2013 at 2:40 p.m. Pacific Time at The Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Peter Dameris, CEO and Ed Pierce, CFO of On Assignment, Inc., will present at the 4th Annual Credit Suisse Small/Mid Cap Conference on September 18, 2013 at 1:10 p.m. Eastern Time at The Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York.
The presentations for these conferences will be available on the Company web site at www.onassignment.com in the Investor Relations section under “Presentations.”About On Assignment On Assignment, Inc. (NYSE: ASGN) is a leading global provider of in-demand, skilled professionals in the growing technology, healthcare and life sciences sectors, where quality people are the key to success. The Company goes beyond matching résumés with job descriptions to match people they know into positions they understand for temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct hire assignments. Clients recognize On Assignment for their quality candidates, quick response, and successful assignments. Professionals think of On Assignment as career-building partners with the depth and breadth of experience to help them reach their goals. On Assignment was founded in 1985 and went public in 1992. The corporate headquarters are located in Calabasas, California, with a network of approximately 130 branch offices throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Ireland and Belgium. Additionally, physician placements are made in Australia and New Zealand. To learn more, visit http://www.onassignment.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV