Great Lakes Solutions, a business of Chemtura Corporation (NYSE Euronext:CHMT), today announced a price increase in all regions of $3.00/kg. for all grades of its HBCD flame retardant (CD-75P™; CD-75PC™ and SP-75™), effective Sept. 16, 2013, or as contracts allow.
HBCD is a brominated flame retardant with a primary application in extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam and expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam that is used as thermal insulation in commercial and residential construction applications.
Great Lakes Solutions
Great Lakes Solutions, a Chemtura business, is a global and innovative leader in safe and cost-efficient flame retardant products and solutions and brominated performance products. Additional information concerning us is available at www.greatlakes.com.Chemtura Corporation Chemtura Corporation, with 2012 sales of $2.6 billion (1), is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals, agrochemicals and pool, spa and home care products. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.chemtura.com. (1) 2012 net sales of $2.6 billion reflects discontinued operations treatment for the sale of Chemtura's Antioxidants business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV