Great Lakes Solutions, a business of Chemtura Corporation (NYSE Euronext:CHMT), today announced a price increase in all regions of $0.30/kg. for its TBBA (tetrabromobisphenol A) flame retardant (BA-59P TM), effective Sept. 16, 2013, or as contracts allow.
TBBA is a brominated flame retardant with a primary application in the manufacture of flame retardant printed wiring boards and has other significant use in the production of flame retardant enclosures and cabinetry in electrical and electronic applications.
Great Lakes Solutions
Great Lakes Solutions, a Chemtura business, is a global and innovative leader in safe and cost-efficient flame retardant products and solutions and brominated performance products. Additional information concerning us is available at www.greatlakes.com.Chemtura Corporation Chemtura Corporation, with 2012 sales of $2.6 billion (1), is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals, agrochemicals and pool, spa and home care products. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.chemtura.com. (1) 2012 net sales of $2.6 billion reflects discontinued operations treatment for the sale of Chemtura's Antioxidants business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV