SANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Corinthian Colleges, Inc. (Nasdaq:COCO) will present an overview of the company at the BMO Capital Markets 13 th Annual Back to School Education Conference on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. ET. Jack Massimino, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Bob Owen, Chief Financial Officer, will make the presentation.
The webcast of the presentation will be available at http://investors.cci.edu/, archived for 60 days.
About CorinthianCorinthian is one of the largest post-secondary education companies in North America. Our mission is to change students' lives. We offer diploma and degree programs that prepare students for careers in demand or for advancement in their chosen fields. Our program areas include health care, business, criminal justice, transportation technology and maintenance, construction trades and information technology. We have 111 Everest, Heald and WyoTech campuses, and also offer degrees online. For more information, go to http://www.cci.edu.
CONTACT: Investors: Anna Marie Dunlap SVP, Investor Relations 714-424-2678 Media: Kent Jenkins VP Public Affairs Communications 202-682-9494
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV