BEIJING, Aug. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Phoenix New Media Limited (NYSE: FENG), a leading new media company in China ("Phoenix New Media", "PNM" or the "Company"), today announced its participation in the following investor conferences:
- Nomura Internet/Media Tour, to be held on September 2, 2013 at Shangri-La Hotel in Beijing. Mr. Ya Li, COO and Acting CFO of the company is currently scheduled to present at 3:00 pm Beijing Time and meet with institutional investors during the conference.
- Jefferies Fall 2013 Beijing TMT Tour, to be held on September 11, 2013 at Kerry Hotel Beijing. Mr. Li is currently scheduled to present at 10:30 - 11:30 am Beijing Time and meet with institutional investors during the conference.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representative.
About Phoenix New Media Limited
Phoenix New Media Limited (NYSE: FENG) is the leading new media company providing premium content on an integrated platform across Internet, mobile and TV channels in China. Having originated from a leading global Chinese language TV network based in Hong Kong, Phoenix TV, the Company enables consumers to access professional news and other quality information and share user-generated content on the Internet and through their mobile devices. Phoenix New Media's platform includes its ifeng.com channel, consisting of its ifeng.com website and web-based game platform, its video channel, comprised of its dedicated video vertical and mobile video services, and its mobile channel, including its mobile Internet website, mobile applications and mobile value-added services.For investor and media inquiries please contact: Phoenix New Media Limited Matthew Zhao Email: email@example.com ICR, Inc. Jeremy Peruski Tel: +1 (646) 405-4883 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Phoenix New Media Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV