SYDNEY and LOS ANGELES, Aug. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterprise-class financial close software provider BlackLine Systems will be leading two sessions, presenting alongside enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP), next week at the Financials 2013 conference in Singapore.
The sessions, which are part of the Financial Close and Consolidations Track, will show how finance, accounting, audit and compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process.
Several customer case studies will be presented showing the ease of integrating BlackLine solutions with SAP® applications. The case studies highlight the key benefits and return on investment (ROI) large organisations have realised since using BlackLine alongside SAP solutions on a global basis.The presentations are designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimisation can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close. Featured speakers include:
- Dr. Martin Naraschewski, vice president, finance solutions, SAP
- Ann Furlong, FCCA, director of operations, APAC, BlackLine Systems
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realise exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations, worldwide
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts