Under the agreement signed in June, IBM installed an IBM FlashSystem 710 with a capacity to handle 1 terabyte of data per system storage.
"Businesses are moving to all-flash systems to boost critical application and operational data performance, gain efficiency, and strategically deploy resources for data management," said Hyeongseok Kim, IBM Korea's Systems Technology Group Storage Division Manager.
The IBM FlashSystem, with its MicroLatency™ technology, can improve storage read/writes by as much as 20 times faster than spinning hard drives, providing organizations a storage infrastructure that can operate consistently at high performance, including during peak periods.
IBM Korea worked with local business partner Daou Technology to install the system.About Kiwoom SecuritiesFor more information on Kiwoom visit http://www.kiwoom.co.id/main.html. About IBMFor more information on IBM flash visit: www.ibm.com/systems/storage/flash/ and follow IBM Storage on Twitter @IBMStorage. Media Contacts Mike ZimmermanIBM Media Relations(914) 766-4935(585) 698-9974 (mobile) firstname.lastname@example.org Svetlana StavrevaExternal Relations, IBM Growth Markets +436646186851 email@example.com HwaYoung Kim IBM Media Relations, South Korea + 82 10 4995 5847 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV