- Total assumption of the concession, comprising water and sewage services, for 30 years.
- Settlement of the lawsuit in regard to debt arising from the expropriation of the assets by the municipal government.
- Settlement of the lawsuits related to wholesale water supply debt arising from the partial payment of water bills by Saned – the municipal company that currently provides these services in the municipality.
- The assumption of Saned's workforce by Sabesp.
- Compliance with the Municipal Sanitation Plan.
SABESP Announces Agreement With The Municipality Of Diadema
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts