Best Cabo San Lucas Hollywood Real Estate Scores
By Juliette Fairley
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The U.S. State Department estimates that there are 1,036,300 American citizens living in Mexico, including those visiting for 6 months on a tourist visa.
Developers in Cabo San Lucas and sister city San Jose del Cabo have responded by increasing new construction. Since 2004, there has been an estimated 20% increase in both developed and undeveloped resort properties in Cabo, where fractional ownership is a common luxury real estate sales term. It's been noted to attract celebs, too. Cabo, after all, is a scenic island city surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and the sea of Cortez at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in the Mexican state of Baja California Sur, which boasts the second highest rate of immigration from the U.S.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV