SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KKR Financial Holdings LLC (NYSE:KFN) ("KFN" or the "Company") today announced that it has made available recent trustee reports relating to its syndicated collateralized loan obligations ("CLOs"). Trustee reports include the collateral underlying each CLO, certain performance metrics, and distribution and valuation information, among other data.
The files are located under "CLO Reports" in the KFN Investor Relations section of the KKR website at http://ir.kkr.com/kfn_ir/clo-reports.cfm. Future reports will be posted to the same location upon receipt from the trustee.
About KKR Financial Holdings LLC
KKR Financial Holdings LLC is a specialty finance company with expertise in a range of asset classes. KFN's core business strategy is to leverage the proprietary resources of its manager with the objective of generating both current income and capital appreciation. KFN executes its core business strategy through its majority-owned subsidiaries. KFN is externally managed by KKR Financial Advisors LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of KKR Asset Management LLC, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. Additional information regarding KFN is available at http://www.kkr.com.Investor Relations Contact: Pam Testani+1 (415) 315-6597 email@example.com Media Contact:Kristi Huller+1 (212) 750-8300 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE KKR Financial Holdings LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV