U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) will be holding an Investor Day for institutional investors and analysts on Thursday, September 12, 2013, in New York City with presentations by Richard K. Davis, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and members of the Company’s executive management team. A live audio webcast of the event will be available through U.S. Bancorp’s website at usbank.com on Thursday, September 12 th, beginning at 8:30 a.m. EDT and concluding at approximately 2:30 p.m. EDT. The presentations will include information about U.S. Bancorp's financial performance and corporate strategies.
To access the webcast and slides used in the presentations, go to U.S. Bancorp's website and click on “About U.S. Bank”. The “Webcasts & Presentations” link can be found under the Investor/Shareholder heading, which is at the left side of the bottom of the page. Individuals without Internet access may request a copy of the slide presentations on Wednesday by calling 612-303-0781 . A replay of the webcast will be available approximately 6 hours after the conclusion of the live event at the same location on the website.
Minneapolis-based U.S. Bancorp, with $353 billion in assets as of June
30, 2013, is the parent company of U.S. Bank National Association, the
5th largest commercial bank in the United States. The company operates
3,087 banking offices in 25 states and 5,032 ATMs and provides a
comprehensive line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment,
mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses
and institutions. Visit U.S. Bancorp on the web at usbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV