Second quarter 2013 operating margin was 4.4% compared to 3.5% in the second quarter of 2012. The year-over-year increase in operating margin was primarily due to growth in the Company's film investment and movie theater businesses.
Net Income and Net Income Attributable to Bona Film Group Limited per ADS
|Net Income Attributable to Bona Film Group Limited (US$mm)||1.8||0.5|
|Net Income Attributable to Bona Film Group Limited per ADS (US$)||0.03||0.01|
|Non-GAAP Net Income (US$mm)||2.0||1.8|
|Non-GAAP Net Income Attributable to Bona Film Group Limited per ADS (US$)||0.04||0.03|
Excluding share-based compensation expense of US$0.8 million and US$1.2 million for the second quarters of 2013 and 2012, respectively, non-GAAP net income for the second quarter of 2013 was US$2.0 million, compared with non-GAAP net income of US$1.8 million in the second quarter of 2012.
|Adjusted EBITDA, non-GAAP (US$mm)||4.1||2.8|
Adjusted EBITDA, non-GAAP, in the second quarter of 2013 was US$4.1 million, compared with adjusted EBITDA, non-GAAP of US$2.8 million in the second quarter of 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV