Two Harbors Investment Corp . (NYSE:TWO; NYSE MKT:TWO.WS) is scheduled to present at an upcoming investor conference sponsored by Barclays. Two Harbors’ President and Chief Executive Officer, Thomas Siering, and Chief Investment Officer, William Roth, will speak at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference being held on Monday, September 9, 2013 through Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at the New York Hilton Midtown in New York City. The presentation will include a discussion of the company’s business fundamentals and investment strategy.
Messrs. Siering and Roth’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. EDT on September 10, 2013. The presentation will be webcast and made available on Two Harbors’ website at www.twoharborsinvestment.com in the Investor Relations section under the Events and Presentations link. The replay will be available for 90 days.
Two Harbors Investment Corp.
Two Harbors Investment Corp., a Maryland corporation, is a real estate investment trust that invests in residential mortgage-backed securities, residential mortgage loans and other financial assets. Two Harbors is headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and is externally managed and advised by PRCM Advisers LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pine River Capital Management L.P. Additional information is available at www.twoharborsinvestment.com.Additional Information Stockholders and warrant holders of Two Harbors, and other interested persons, may find additional information regarding the company at the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Internet site at www.sec.gov or by directing requests to: Two Harbors Investment Corp., 601 Carlson Parkway, Suite 1400, Minnetonka, MN 55305, telephone 612-629-2500.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV