Cypress Semiconductor Corp. (Nasdaq: CY) today announced that Executive Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer, Brad Buss, will discuss Cypress’s business and strategic outlook at two investor events in September.
First, Buss will present at the 2013 Citi Technology Conference on September 4 at the Hilton Hotel in New York. The presentation will begin at 11:15 a.m. Eastern Time.
Second, Buss will address the Deutsche Bank 2013 dbAccess Technology Conference at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on September 10 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time.
The presentations will be webcast live and available on-demand for two weeks following the event through Cypress’s website at www.cypress.com/investors.About Cypress Cypress delivers high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with rapid time-to-market and exceptional system value. Cypress offerings include the flagship PSoC ® 1, PSoC 3, PSoC 4, and PSoC 5 programmable system-on-chip families. Cypress is the world leader in capacitive user interface solutions including CapSense ® touch sensing, TrueTouch ® touchscreens, and trackpad solutions for notebook PCs and peripherals. Cypress is a world leader in USB controllers, which enhance connectivity and performance in a wide range of consumer and industrial products. Cypress is also the world leader in SRAM and nonvolatile RAM memories. Cypress serves numerous major markets, including consumer, mobile handsets, computation, data communications, automotive, industrial, and military. Cypress trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol CY. Visit Cypress online at www.cypress.com. Cypress and the Cypress logo, PSoC, TrueTouch, and CapSense are registered trademarks of Cypress Semiconductor Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV