Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE:BFA) (NYSE:BFB) will present at the Barclay’s Back-to-School Consumer Conference on September 3, 2013 in Boston.
Don Berg, Brown-Forman’s chief financial officer, will begin presenting at approximately 9:45 a.m. (EDT) on Tuesday, September 3, 2013. The audio presentation and PowerPoint slides will be made available as a webcast, accessible via the Brown-Forman corporate website - brown-forman.com - by clicking on Investor Relations.
It is recommended that listeners log on 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation. A replay of the audio presentation and copies of the slides will be available on the Brown-Forman website for 30 days.
For more than 140 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Southern Comfort, Finlandia, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Canadian Mist, Korbel, Gentleman Jack, el Jimador, Herradura, Sonoma-Cutrer, Chambord, New Mix, Tuaca, and Woodford Reserve. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,000 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide. For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com/.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV