Office Depot, Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE: ODP), a leading global provider of office supplies and services, announced today the results of its previously announced cash offer to purchase any and all of its $250,000,000 in aggregate principal amount of outstanding 9.75% Senior Secured Notes due 2019 (CUSIP 676220AG1 and U67518AC1) (the “notes”) pursuant to its offer to purchase dated July 30, 2013 (the “Offer to Purchase”). As of the expiration time of the offer (11:59 p.m., Eastern time, August 28, 2013), the Company did not receive any valid tenders from holders of the notes.
The Company offered to purchase the notes in connection with the previously announced sale of its indirect 50% interest in Office Depot de Mexico, S.A. de C.V., as required by the indenture governing the notes. In accordance with the indenture and subject to the terms and conditions of the Offer to Purchase, the Company was required to pay a price equal to 100% of the principal amount of the notes validly tendered, plus accrued but unpaid interest thereon to the repurchase date.
U.S. Bank National Association was the paying agent and depositary for this offer. Requests for documents and questions about the offer may be directed to the Company at (561) 438-7878 or in writing at Office Depot, Inc., 6600 North Military Trail, Boca Raton, Florida 33496, Attention: Investor Relations.
This press release is neither an offer to purchase nor a solicitation of an offer to sell the notes or any other securities. The offer was made only by and pursuant to the terms of the Offer to Purchase and the information in this press release is qualified by reference to the Offer to Purchase. None of Office Depot or the depositary made any recommendations as to whether holders should tender their notes pursuant to the offer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV