CHICAGO, Aug. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inteliquent, Inc. (Nasdaq:IQNT), a leading provider of voice services, today announced that it has received a letter, dated August 29, 2013, from The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC stating that it has regained compliance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) based on Inteliquent's filing of its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2013. Inteliquent filed its Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 27, 2013. NASDAQ Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) requires that NASDAQ-listed companies file their required periodic financial reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission on a timely basis.
Inteliquent is a leading provider of wholesale voice services for carriers and service providers. Inteliquent is used by nearly all national and regional wireless carriers, cable companies and CLECs in the markets it serves, and its network carries approximately ten billion minutes of traffic per month. Please visit Inteliquent's website at www.inteliquent.com and follow us on Twitter@Inteliquent.
CONTACT: Media Contact Tabitha Long (312) 384-8018
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV