Alaska businesses have a new option for reliable, flexible data networks with new Business Ethernet services from Alaska Communications (NASDAQ:ALSK). The company introduced its new Business Ethernet services today to meet the growing demand Alaska businesses have to connect with people, places and information 24/7.
Business Ethernet offers businesses a data networking service with a choice of service level commitments – Gold, Silver and Bronze – that offer businesses the assurance of “multiple nines” reliability. Businesses can prioritize service experience and applications based on network and business needs.
“Business Ethernet helps Alaska businesses operate at their most efficient with service guarantees to maximize network uptime. Businesses will be assured of increased up time and increased network security. We understand our customers want a reliable network they can trust, with exceptional customer service to go with it,” said Eric Lazo, Alaska Communications vice president of product and marketing.
Alaska Communications Business Ethernet is the only Ethernet service in Alaska built and certified to the international standard of the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) and supported by Carrier Ethernet certified professionals.To learn more, visit www.AlaskaCommunications.com/BusinessEthernet, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-808-8083. Get the latest updates from Alaska Communications; sign up for Alaska Communications’ business blog The Summit at www.AlaskaCommunications.com/Blog. About Alaska Communications Alaska Communications is a leading provider of advanced broadband solutions for businesses and consumers in Alaska. We operate a highly reliable, advanced statewide data and voice network with the latest technology and the most diverse undersea fiber optic system connecting Alaska to the contiguous United States. For more information, visit www.alaskacommunications.com or www.alsk.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV