Carmike Cinemas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CKEC), a leading entertainment, digital cinema and 3-D motion picture exhibitor, today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer David Passman and Chief Financial Officer Richard B. Hare are scheduled to present at three upcoming investor conferences in September.
Wednesday, September 4 Barrington Research Growth Conference (Chicago, IL)Investor 1x1 and group meetings
Wednesday, September 18 4th Annual Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference (New York, NY)Investor 1x1s and group meeting at 1:50 pm ET
Thursday, September 26 MKM Partners Entertainment & Leisure Conference (New York, NY)Fireside Chat with Analyst Eric Handler at 8:30 am ETInvestor 1x1 meetingsAbout Carmike Cinemas ( www.carmike.com)Carmike Cinemas, Inc. is a U.S. leader in digital cinema and 3-D cinema deployments and one of the nation’s largest motion picture exhibitors. As of June 30, 2013, Carmike had 245 theatres with 2,476 screens in 35 states. Carmike’s digital cinema footprint reached 2,373 screens, including 232 theatres with 940 screens that are also equipped for 3-D. The circuit also includes 19 “Big D” large format digital experience auditoriums, featuring state-of-the-art equipment and luxurious seating and 8 IMAX® auditoriums. As “America’s Hometown Theatre Chain,” Carmike’s primary focus for its locations is small to mid-sized communities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV