PITTSBURGH, Aug. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Law Office of Alfred G. Yates Jr., P.C. is investigating Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: NES) ("Nuverra" or the "Company") (formerly, Heckman Corporation) and its officers and directors for possible violations of federal securities laws. Nuverra shareholders who purchased Company common stock between March 12, 2013 and August 23, 2013, suffered losses on that investment, and wish to learn more about the investigation, should contact Alfred G. Yates, Jr., at 1-800-391-5164, toll free, or at email@example.com by e-mail.
Nuverra provides full-cycle environmental cleanup services to customers in energy and industrial end-markets in the United States. Nuverra had previously advised investors that it expected growth in the coming months. On July 30, 2013 the Company issued a press release announcing its "preliminary" second quarter 2013 financial results that revised its earnings and revenues downward. On this news, the price of Nuverra common stock, which had traded as high as $4.42 per share on March 15, 2013, plummeted more than 30% to close at $3.04 per share. On August 23, 2013, the price of Nuverra common stock declined another 11.76%, closing at $2.40 per share on August 26, 2013.
Law Office of Alfred G. Yates Jr., P.C. is a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania law firm that represents shareholders and investors in litigation nationwide. More information about the firm is available through its website, www.yatesclassactionlaw.com.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.Contact: Alfred G. Yates, Jr.(412) 391-5164 or Toll Free: 1(800) 391-5164, fax (412) 471-1033website: www.yatesclassactionlaw.comemail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Law Office of Alfred G. Yates Jr., P.C.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV