Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
Annaly Capital (NLY): "I don't want to recommend this stock right now even though I like it very much."
Baytex Energy Trust (BTE): "Here's the problem. It's Canadian and I don't want to be there."ServiceSource International (SREV): "I like anything involved with health care, but it is up 100% so don't be greedy." Rockwood Holdings (ROC): "I like the chemical stocks very much. I think they're a buy with this recovery going on." ExOne (XONE): "The 3D stocks are all speculative. They're all expensive." Public Storage (PSA): "I liked these before but they don't have the yield that I want and I don't like the way they're performing." Dole Food (DOLE): "I'm not quite sure. There's not a lot of upside but potentially a lot of downside. Let's ring the register." Exxon Mobil (XOM): "I see no reason to be in Exxon. I'd rather be in Chevron (CVX)." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV