SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For the second consecutive year, Utah Business magazine named ZAGG Inc (Nasdaq:ZAGG), a leading mobile device accessories company, number one on its Fast 50 list, an annual ranking of the state's fastest-growing companies.
"We are honored to be recognized as Utah's fastest growing company," said Randall Hales, president and CEO of ZAGG. "This achievement was made possible thanks to our dedicated employees, great customers, and committed partners."
Utah Business magazine's 2013 Fast 50 list was calculated based on company financial records, including a review of the past five years of compound annual growth, as well as 2012 revenue figures.For more information, visit www.ZAGG.com . About ZAGG Inc: ZAGG Inc and its subsidiaries (collectively, the "Company", or "ZAGG") design, produce, and distribute creative product solutions for mobile and media accessories such as protective coverings, cases, keyboards, keyboard cases, earbuds, portable power, and device cleaning under the family of ZAGG brands. In addition, the Company designs, produces, and distributes cases, Near-Field Audio™ amplifying speakers, earbuds, traditional headphones, and gaming headphones for mobile and media devices under the family of iFrogz brands in the value-priced lifestyle sector. ZAGG distinguishes itself as the preferred brand by offering creative product solutions through targeted global distribution channels, with the broadest product offering in its sector. More information about the company and its brands is at www.ZAGG.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Genesis Select Corp. Kim Rogers-Carrete 303-415-0200 firstname.lastname@example.org Media: LANE Jane Taber 503-546-7888 email@example.com Company: ZAGG Inc Nathan Nelson 801-263-0699 ext. 107 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV