Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:58 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
Sterne Agee cut its estimates for Darden Restaurants (DRI). Cramer said the company has a nice dividend yield but investors may want to trim their positions. DRI was unchanged at $46.21.
Cramer said Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) still has momentum and he's not ready to sell quite yet. GMCR was down 1.3% to $85.16.Williams-Sonoma (WSM) was downgraded by Canaccord. Cramer said the company had some negatives when it reported earnings. He suggested trimming positions. WSM fell nearly 1% to $55.94. JPMorgan is negative on tablets and Qualcomm (QCOM) could suffer as a result. Cramer said the stock is now up -- if Qualcomm is going to suffer, "why not ring the register" and take profits? QCOM was up nearly 1% to $66.75. Goldman Sachs downgraded Dean Foods (DF). Cramer said he prefers the WhiteWave (WWAV) almond milk and soy division Dean Foods spun off. DF was down 1.7% to $18.84. Jarden (JAH) is acquiring Yankee Candle for $1.75 billion. Cramer praised the deal and CEO Martin Franklin. JAH was up 10.4% to $47.43. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV