First graph, first sentence of release dated August 29, 2013, should read: ...Thursday, September 12, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. EDT (sted ...Thursday, September 12, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. EDT).
The corrected release reads:
JOHN A. LUKE, JR., MWV CHAIRMAN & CEO, TO PRESENT AT UBS GLOBAL PAPER & FOREST PRODUCTS CONFERENCE
MeadWestvaco Corporation (NYSE: MWV), a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions announced that John A. Luke, Jr., chairman and chief executive officer, will present at the UBS Global Paper & Forest Products Conference Thursday, September 12, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. EDT. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.The direct link to the webcast of Mr. Luke’s presentation, live and by replay, may be accessed on MWV’s website at www.mwv.com. After connecting to the home page, go to the Investors page and look for the link to the webcast. Please go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software. About MWV MeadWestvaco Corporation (NYSE:MWV) is a global packaging company providing innovative solutions to the world’s most admired brands in the healthcare, beauty and personal care, food, beverage, home and garden, tobacco, and agricultural industries. The company also produces specialty chemicals for the automotive, energy, and infrastructure industries and maximizes the value of its land holdings through forestry operations, property development and land sales. MWV’s network of 125 facilities and 16,000 employees spans North America, South America, Europe and Asia. The company has been recognized for financial performance and environmental stewardship with a place on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index every year since 2005. Learn more at www.mwv.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV