1. As of noon trading, Intel ( INTC) is down $0.15 (-0.7%) to $22.14 on light volume. Thus far, 13.7 million shares of Intel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 40.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $22.11-$22.44 after having opened the day at $22.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.28. Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. The company operates through PC Client Group, Data Center Group, Other Intel Architecture, Software and Services, and All Other segments. Intel has a market cap of $111.0 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Shares are up 8.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Intel a buy, 5 analysts rate it a sell, and 20 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Intel as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full Intel Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the technology sector could consider Technology Select Sector SPDR ( XLK) while those bearish on the technology sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts