3 Stocks Pushing The Services Sector Lower
1. As of noon trading, Signet Jewelers ( SIG) is down $3.00 (-4.3%) to $66.83 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.6 million shares of Signet Jewelers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 412,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $66.21-$67.50 after having opened the day at $67.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.83. Signet Jewelers Limited engages in the retail sale of jewelry and watches in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, and the Channel Islands. The company operates through US and UK divisions. Signet Jewelers has a market cap of $5.8 billion and is part of the specialty retail industry. Shares are up 27.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Signet Jewelers a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Signet Jewelers as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Signet Jewelers Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the services sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the services sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts