3 Stocks Pushing The Services Sector Lower
2. As of noon trading, Fresh Market ( TFM) is down $5.23 (-9.6%) to $49.05 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.4 million shares of Fresh Market exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 397,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.21-$50.25 after having opened the day at $50.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.28. The Fresh Market, Inc. operates as a specialty grocery retailer. Fresh Market has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 14.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Fresh Market a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fresh Market as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Fresh Market Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts