4. As of noon trading, Michael Kors Holdings ( KORS) is up $1.35 (1.9%) to $73.10 on light volume. Thus far, 653,310 shares of Michael Kors Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $71.53-$73.22 after having opened the day at $71.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.75. Michael Kors Holdings Limited engages in the design, marketing, distribution, and retailing of branded women's apparel and accessories, and men's apparel. The company operates in three segments: Retail, Wholesale, and Licensing. Michael Kors Holdings has a market cap of $14.7 billion and is part of the specialty retail industry. Shares are up 39.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Michael Kors Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Michael Kors Holdings as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, robust revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock itself is trading at a premium valuation. Get the full Michael Kors Holdings Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts