CCL Industries is a focused global specialty company that provides packaging solutions to many vertical markets worldwide. They have offices in six countries and employ over 6,500 people. CCL Label engineers and manufactures packaging and promotional label solutions to support the brands of large consumer and healthcare corporations across vast geographic markets.
About BravePointHeadquartered in Norcross, Georgia, BravePoint ®, Inc. is a leading provider of consulting, training, and application development to a variety of clients worldwide. Since 1987, BravePoint has applied business experience and technology expertise to improve customers' profitability and competitiveness with the use of technology. BravePoint is a subsidiary of Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (NYSE: CPK). For more information about BravePoint, please visit www.bravepoint.com.
Chesapeake Utilities Corporation is a diversified utility company engaged in natural gas distribution, transmission and marketing; electric distribution; propane gas distribution and wholesale marketing; advanced information services and other related services. Information about Chesapeake's businesses is available at www.chpk.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV