4 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: LRE, ANH, RNF, TEU
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Marine industry and the overall market, BOX SHIPS INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- BOX SHIPS INC reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. The company has suffered a declining pattern earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, BOX SHIPS INC reported lower earnings of $0.67 versus $0.80 in the prior year.
- TEU's stock share price has done very poorly compared to where it was a year ago: Despite any rallies, the net result is that it is down by 31.28%, which is also worse than the performance of the S&P 500 Index. Naturally, the overall market trend is bound to be a significant factor. However, in one sense, the stock's sharp decline last year is a positive for future investors, making it cheaper (in proportion to its earnings over the past year) than most other stocks in its industry. But due to other concerns, we feel the stock is still not a good buy right now.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $9.85 million or 46.36% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 46.36%, BOX SHIPS INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 158.77%.
- The gross profit margin for BOX SHIPS INC is rather high; currently it is at 66.01%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 19.79% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Box Ships Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.