4 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: LRE, ANH, RNF, TEU
Box Ships (NYSE: TEU) shares currently have a dividend yield of 11.20%. Box Ships Inc., a shipping company, engages in the seaborne transportation of containers worldwide. As of December 31, 2012, it had a fleet of 9 containerships with a total capacity of approximately 43,925 twenty-foot equivalent units. The company has a P/E ratio of 214.00. The average volume for Box Ships has been 117,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Box Ships has a market cap of $106.8 million and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 4.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Box Ships as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity, feeble growth in its earnings per share and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Marine industry and the overall market, BOX SHIPS INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- BOX SHIPS INC reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. The company has suffered a declining pattern earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, BOX SHIPS INC reported lower earnings of $0.67 versus $0.80 in the prior year.
- TEU's stock share price has done very poorly compared to where it was a year ago: Despite any rallies, the net result is that it is down by 31.28%, which is also worse than the performance of the S&P 500 Index. Naturally, the overall market trend is bound to be a significant factor. However, in one sense, the stock's sharp decline last year is a positive for future investors, making it cheaper (in proportion to its earnings over the past year) than most other stocks in its industry. But due to other concerns, we feel the stock is still not a good buy right now.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $9.85 million or 46.36% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 46.36%, BOX SHIPS INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 158.77%.
- The gross profit margin for BOX SHIPS INC is rather high; currently it is at 66.01%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 19.79% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Box Ships Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV