Given Imaging Ltd. Stock Upgraded (GIVN)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- GIVN's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.43, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- GIVEN IMAGING reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, GIVEN IMAGING increased its bottom line by earning $0.46 versus $0.38 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.60 versus $0.46).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry. The net income increased by 70.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $3.04 million to $5.20 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $8.83 million or 27.86% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, GIVEN IMAGING has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -37.62%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts