Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, today announced plans to unveil its latest recruiting solution at the 2013 HR Technology ® Conference, which will be held October 7-9 at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
As attracting talent becomes increasingly competitive, Ultimate Software has designed a completely new recruiting solution that transforms talent acquisition from a recruiter-centric process to one that engages potential and existing employees. UltiPro Recruiting rethinks the traditional recruiting system and introduces a compelling candidate experience that helps businesses identify the best people for their organization.
“Successful candidates become successful employees,” said Adam Rogers, chief technology officer at Ultimate Software. “And designing the experience around the candidate is key. Organizations should be thinking about engaging, developing, and retaining their future employees from the very first point of interaction — recruitment.”
Using principles such as gamification, networking, collaboration, portability, and integration with existing career profile sites such as LinkedIn, the new UltiPro Recruiting enables applicants to build a holistic online presence with an organization versus a one-dimensional resume. This new approach to candidate engagement will allow companies to assess not just skills and experience but qualities that more effectively determine long-term success with an organization — such as innate competencies, behaviors, motivation, and future career potential.UltiPro Recruiting was built using innovative user-experience design principles, including ethnographic research about job seekers and recruiters, real-world observation of candidate interactions with the online job application process, eye-tracking technology, and input from Ultimate’s existing customers. “UltiPro Recruiting behaves and feels very different from other recruiting technologies because we designed the solution to take our customers beyond the traditional resume-driven process,” noted Rogers. Highlights of the new UltiPro Recruiting solution include:
- A candidate-focused user experience that gathers rich information from job seekers using gamified interactions that encourage candidates to build richer profiles without the high abandonment rate that is typical of the traditional online application process
- A dynamic opportunity recommendation engine that serves candidates with the opportunities that are the best match based on their profile
- Recruiter and manager applicant pools that reflect how people think and work
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts