Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: AVY, XYL, SU, SLB
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Aug. 30, 2013, 13 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.7% to 5.3%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 29 cents per share. At a price of $43.24 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.6%.The average volume for Avery Dennison has been 610,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Avery Dennison has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the consumer durables industry. Shares are up 27.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Avery Dennison Corporation engages in the production and sale of pressure-sensitive materials worldwide. Its Pressure-sensitive Materials segment offers pressure-sensitive label and packaging materials, graphics and graphic films, reflective products, and tapes and performance polymers. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.17.TheStreet Ratings rates Avery Dennison as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Avery Dennison Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV