Ex-Dividends To Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AJG, ATK, JOY, HAL
Joy Global (NYSE: JOY) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 18 cents per share. At a price of $49.44 as of 9:37 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.3%. The average volume for Joy Global has been 1.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Joy Global has a market cap of $5.6 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are down 19.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Joy Global Inc. engages in the manufacture and servicing of mining equipment for the extraction of coal, copper, iron ore, oil sands, and other minerals. It operates in two segments, Underground Mining Machinery and Surface Mining Equipment. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.74. TheStreet Ratings rates Joy Global as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow, unimpressive growth in net income and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Joy Global Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV