A cloud solution from Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI) and NetSuite (NYSE: N) is helping Canadian nonprofit Caring and Sharing Exchange to optimize their donation prospect lists with the same tools formerly implemented by global enterprises. With the Address Validation software alone, Caring and Sharing saved USD$600,000 which they will now reinvest into their community programs.
“It’s incredible, Pitney Bowes Address Validation for NetSuite allows the Caring and Sharing Exchange to send much needed assistance to the right addresses of those families in need, eliminating duplicate addresses so we don’t over-serve and saving us over $600,000 that can be reinvested into the community,” said Cindy Smith, Executive Director, Caring and Sharing Exchange. View video : http://bit.ly/16SlgHJ
The Caring and Sharing Exchange helps Ottawa families facing economic hardship during the Christmas and back-to-school seasons. The Co-ordination Service verifies the names of clients registered by hundreds of local agencies in order to eliminate duplicate applications and redistribute funds accordingly. For more information, or to make a donation, please visit www.caringandsharing.ca.
“Smaller organizations are often the biggest beneficiaries of the cloud delivery model,” said Greg Van den Heuvel, Senior Vice President, Sales and Solutions, Pitney Bowes Software. “The Caring and Sharing Exchange wisely tracked their project to optimize their results. Whether the client is a large enterprise or small nonprofit, business success lies with the ability to leverage highly accurate customer contact data with software solutions delivered from the cloud.”Pitney Bowes partnered with NetSuite, the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, as part of the NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network. NetSuite customers can now utilize Pitney Bowes Address Validation to clean, match and consolidate customer data, allowing smaller organizations and non-profits, to comply with all mail regulations, avoid wasted spend and postal fines, and maintain strong customer relationships. For more information on SuiteCloud, please visit www.netsuite.com/developers. Download the Pitney Bowes Address Validation for NetSuite application here. Pitney Bowes offers the following tips to small businesses, including nonprofits, seeking to leverage cloud solutions:
- Cost reductions - Identify areas of the business where a specific software solution could dramatically reduce costs, but the capital expenditure to implement has traditionally been prohibitive. Cloud solutions can help negate the up-front costs.
- Security first - Keep security top-of-mind and inspect the appropriate certification from your provider. It is possible to actually increase the security of your data by moving from an on-premise solution to the cloud.
- Economies of scale – Seek cloud solution providers that offer as many relevant applications for your organization as possible.
- No Square-pegs and round-holes – There is no need to settle for off-the-rack technology. You know best the intricacies of your business and should work with a cloud partner that can provide highly customizable applications, tailored to fit your business needs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV