HERNDON, Va., Aug. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) has appointed Robert Hosozawa vice president, business management, for the Integrated Logistics and Modernization Division (ILMD), of the company's Technical Services sector, effective Sept. 7.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/mediagallery.html?pkgid=20711.
Hosozawa will be responsible for all business matters within ILMD including developing and executing business strategies to meet division and sector business objectives."Robert's extensive business management experience, which includes a superb track record of negotiating multibillion dollar contracts and executing major programs, will be a tremendous benefit to the division and sector," said Nimish Doshi, chief financial officer, Northrop Grumman Technical Services. Hosozawa most recently served as director of business management for the B-2 Spirit program at Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems. His experience includes a variety of business management positions in contracts, pricing, cost and schedule management, financial planning, and capital asset management. He earned a bachelor's degree in business administration from California State University, Los Angeles, and completed executive programs at the Darden School of Business, University of Virginia, and the program management course at Defense Systems Management College. Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information. SOURCE Northrop Grumman Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV