Tide, the proud keeper of your NFL team’s colors, is leveraging its unique 32 team sponsorship deal by rallying one player from each NFL team around a single common purpose – celebrating NFL fans and their passion for representing and defending their team’s colors this 2013 season.
The “Tide Color Captains” will serve as photojournalists, sharing via Twitter real-time personal pictures capturing the moments of color celebration that truly motivate them. This can be at the game, on the drive to practice or at a local community event - anywhere where fans are proudly displaying team colors.
Tide, working with select NFL teams, will celebrate team colors in the minutes following a big win when the colors have been ultimately defended. Participating teams will select an action image from the game that best captures pride in team colors and partner with Tide to post that image on the team’s Facebook page minutes after the victory.
“NFL fans understand that team colors aren’t just colors – they mean so much more. Throughout the NFL season fans don their team colors and fill stadiums, parking lots, restaurants and homes to cheer on their favorite teams and players,” said Sundar Raman, Marketing Director, North America Fabric Care at Procter & Gamble. “This season Tide is recognizing that passion for their colors by rallying players to recognize these moments and celebrate them with their fans.”“I know from personal experience that our fans make our team better, get us pumped and give us that extra edge out on the football field,” said Drew Brees, quarterback for the New Orleans Saints. “There’s nothing better than pulling up to our stadium or running out of the tunnel and seeing that sea of black and gold. It’s something that every player loves. That’s why I’ve partnered with Tide, to show fans how much we appreciate their support and dedication.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV